Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Tule Springs Magic

I love 'em, love 'em, love 'em! Seana and Lils met me today at Tule Springs in North Las Vegas (pronounced too-ey), a spot that barely reminds me of anywhere near here. It's actually... sort of... Nebraska-ish. These natural springs were visited by large prehistoric mammals in an era when the southern Nevada area was much cooler and wetter. Fossil remains of extinct mammoths, bison, horses, camels, giant sloths and other animals have been found in Tule Springs. Untitled

...and here's flapper Lils! I used the "collodion" action from Florabella, then added the frame on pixlr-o-matic.


flapper lils

2 comments:

  1. I've really enjoyed popping into your adorable blog. Your photography is great too. Regards Heather BYW www.myoceanbliss.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your BoHo style of photography...pure awesomeness!! This sets you apart from the crowd....kuddos to you.
    Laurie @ Pride in Photos

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
#Navbar1 { margin: 0; padding: 0; display: none; visibility: hidden; }