Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Photoing the girls

Untitled

Next month I'm making my way to my old stomping grounds; I'm Vegas bound! I'm planning three days of shooting portraits in the desert followed by a few days of making a short film in downtown Vegas with my tribe. I once lived and breathed downtown Vegas, shooting it constantly. I can't wait to track down some of the people I knew there who don't have any way to connect with me now that I've moved back home to Nebraska.
My daughter Emilee and her cousin Autumn did a short shoot with me last night, and though I need to get to editing some photos of my garage sale finds and get them listed on etsy, I've been a bit sidetracked with the fun photos of the girls and searching the web for good ideas for the upcoming Vegas shoot... ah, procrastination. For more of the girls, follow the break below.




Untitled


Untitled


Untitled

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
#Navbar1 { margin: 0; padding: 0; display: none; visibility: hidden; }