Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Kitsch By Numbers

Untitled

Untitled

Ooooh, I so love paint by numbers paintings. At the Hwy 36 Treasure Hunt last week, I found 5 paint by numbers, 3 velvet paintings and 2 genie lamps. It was like Christmas. The above leopard in a Roman temple, was the oddest and most intricate paint by numbers I've ever come across.


Untitled

Follow the break below to see a bunch more of the crazy stuff I found this past weekend.




Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Regrettably this hoarder has to sell all this stuff on etsy, but I get to hang it on my walls until it gets boxed up and runs off. Here's a link to my etsy site if you need any of these goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
#Navbar1 { margin: 0; padding: 0; display: none; visibility: hidden; }