Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

The greatest travel finds in history

Recently I found airbnb, a site dedicated to helping those with an extra room, apartment, home, houseboat or treehouse find someone willing to pay to crash there. I was NOT disappointed when I found this ridiculously badass treehouse overlooking San Francisco bay.  Holy cow! I'm already making plans to go and stay, but I'm having a fear that the worst part of going there will be resisting the urge to chain myself to the tree and dance around singing "tae-aye in the weeee-ind" while refusing to leave the roost.

Go here to see photos of the treehouse; it's as eclectic glamorous as a treehouse gets!

Broccoli House

Broccoli House by Laser Bread (Brock Davis)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
#Navbar1 { margin: 0; padding: 0; display: none; visibility: hidden; }