Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Arrrgh, she says. Scan, she does. Pillage the house for things that look good pressed against lit up glass, she means.


Untitled

Untitled

I've been on this huge scanning kick lately, scanning anything and everything in the house, and looking up all the scans I can find on flickr and google searches for inspiration. I've apparently done a real number on my scanner... let's just say customer service at Canon isn't my biggest fan right now. I say things to them like, "Oooooh, I think I just found the problem, a button and a piece of a cucumber."  It's still broken, and I'm hoping that a magical unicorn will show up on my door and hand me a scanner with a 3 foot by 4 foot scanning bed and a drum scanner for medium format film. C'mon, universe. Gimme some big technology.


Big ass scan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
#Navbar1 { margin: 0; padding: 0; display: none; visibility: hidden; }